Oct 8, 2008

"Pajuerano"... me???

Pajuerano is a not that derogation term to called the people from the inland that is not-that-smart with the city everyday things.

Last Monday, after our arrival to Buenos Aires, we went to the police department to get our passport renewed. I've got the forms and started to fill them up till I got to the area where I should put my address...

What address should I put? My last Argentinean address or my current one in Winnipeg? The best thing to do is to ask the woman who is behind the counter. She answered: "Residencia en el exterior". So I did what she said, I've put "RESIDENCIA EN EL EXTERIOR" big and covering all of the address fields.

It was very funny to realize that she meant -as every not-that-smart people should understand- to put my address in Winnipeg...

Nowadays, we still laughing about that.

No comments: